Don't forget, before I show you this that you can grab your FREE copy of the Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogue by registering your interest here.
If you really don't want to wait, why not consider joining?
There are so many perks to joining
- 20-25% discount
- Being able to see and order products early!
- $169 kit which includes $235 of products of YOUR choice.
- Literally NO commitment. If you don't make the minimum sales of $440 a quarter you don't get penalised, you get to keep your starter kit and you can just go back to buying as a customer.
- BUT I know you will love it and get addicted as much as I have and won't be able to help but share with your friends and that also comes with amazing rewards. In under 6 months I have reached silver level and wouldn't go back.
- You also get to be a part of the #1 team in Australia, The Crazy Crafters! There is nothing better than being a part of a team where you feel loved and rewarded!
If you want to learn more about joining, read here.
If you want to join my team click here.
By doing so this will actually mean that instead of waiting until January 4th to be able to order these new products, that you can PRE-ORDER and receive them from December 1st!! Amazing!
So without further ado, I want to share with you the close ups I took of the gorgeous product display board at Onstage.
This is another great reason to head to Onstage.
You get to not only order stuff earlier than everyone else but you get to see, touch and play with it before everyone else.
Let me tell you, my wish list is pretty big!
As you can see....oh my goodness!!
I absolutely love and adore everything.
The new kits, the gorgeous Project Life, all those suites and all the gorgeous stamps.
I will need a wish list a mile long.
Don't forget to go and reserve your copy so that you don't miss out on getting one of these gorgeous catalogues sent to you.
I hope you liked the sneak peek.
I will have an unboxing of a couple of the products I was able to purchase early on my Facebook page early next week.
Keep an eye out.